Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Who is that?

I am giddy and let me tell you why. After a little over a month (a month too long) I see this face in a few short (long) days.




Also, don't be jeals, but I'm going to the NFL kickoff this Thursday in Jackson Square with, what's that? Oh VIP tickets. No bigs.

I'm sure the readers that frequent this site are just THE BIGGEST football fans and would give their left breast to catch a glimpse of the Saints parade; not to mention Dave Mathews Band and Taylor Swift in the flesh. But I'll tell them you said hey while you're watching from your tv.

Basically, her mom is the cats pajamas and will do anything for her precious daughter (who, by the way, would give her left breast to see DMB). Can't wait to see those faces for some face time. Face space. She is my face. This is getting ridiculous.




- Posted from my awesome iPhone

2 comments:

Jordo said...

you are my face, or left breast, or bestie? or all of the above?

i can't wait until thursday! fun fun fun times!

LeAnn said...

I would give my left breast to see both of your faces this weekend.