Monday, September 8, 2008

uppidy-date

If I was a celebrity, and you read Perez Hilton, you would know everything there is to know about me.
But I'm not, and you don't, so I'm left with the task of updating the 3 of you on my life as of late.

Since the last time I updated, I've had several weird dreams involving airports, planes that look like cruise ships, and me giving the go-ahead to Chris that it's "ok" to date my friends while we're married.

Oh, I'm married! As far as I can remember, the wedding was perfect...except when the priest called me Kelly. And even that didn't bother me, not even the damn rain. Oh, and the band referred to us as Mr. and Mrs. Christopher Turner upon our entrance to the reception, ha! But, I suppose those are the details that made it memorable. I'm not saying I wouldn't have remembered the day I got married if it weren't for those instances, but, you know what I mean.
Maybe I can elaborate about details and post photos on a later date, but I'm still trying to remember everything...what a blur, man.

In other news, Chris surprised me with an iPhone! Dude, I know. I was doing just fine with my Blackberry, but seriously, I don't know how I survived all these years without this little nugget of Apple genius. Chris could see my jealousy and felt guilty he was living the life of luxery with his 3G, so of course he had to get one for his wifey.

*Note: It's only appropriate to match if you're married.

I think it's also important to note that we might have moved on from the Golden Retriever phase (unfortunately). We would really love a large dog of that sort, but finding room for him in our itty bitty space would just be cruel. He would need lots of room to grow and play! So, perhaps a little Morrison will find his way to our home, once we have a house.
Our other doggy option is a Westie:



I think this little bucket of sunshine will be the perfect fit for us, one day.



I'm world's worst writer.

1 comment:

Jordo said...

you are a million better than you think you are. keep it up, not like i have any room to talk.

oh, i love you.