Thursday, September 25, 2008

mind-bottled

I am a bit disappointed in myself for letting precious time slip away. There are loads of projects I want/need to get done but I just have not found the motivation. Frankly, I am just lazy, and watching Everybody Loves Raymond from 5:30 to 7:00pm is not how I anticipated spending my evenings after work.
Aside from putting away wedding gifts (that are still in boxes) and doing the everyday cleaning/organizational duties of an apartment renter (suck), there are several paintings I've had in mind that I'd like to do for myself and others.
To minimize my brain-clutter, I made a list (on paper so I don't forget) of randome thoughts and things that inspire me so that later I would be able to make basic sketches before I began to paint.

A few inspirational themes:

(obvious)



I should really say the Eiffel Tower back-slash Paris, in general

Ballet dancers




I also really love owls, but only in the stylized sense. The actual creature kind of freaks me out. Any-hoo...

On to something more important: the Office season premier-TONIGHT!





No comments: