Tuesday, July 1, 2008

pregnant

I'm not, but the way I talk about baby names, you would think I was. I'm really not sure where this little quirk came from, but I think it's starting to concern a few people.
I can be a strange bird sometimes, but this habit might be a little too odd. It's like girls who plan their weddings before they're engaged. I'm putting the cart before the horse here, folks.

Before it was ruined in the flood, I had a journal where I kept my random thoughts, notes, and a list of baby names; boy and girl, first and middle initial.
I can't help it!

I dream about being pregnant all the time. On top of knowing a few lovely ladies with sweet little buns in the oven, I have a hunch this quirk also stems from a desire to be a nurturing mother and to raise a family

Chris and I get married in a month. After that, you can start a countdown for a little Daffodil Rose or Paxton James.



"this love branches out like an oak tree, reach for the sky and roots to the sea."

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Ok, the title freaked me out just a little...

Katie said...

God bless the babies that sleep in you.

Glad you're updating in my absence.

elizabeth said...

My Daisy and your Daffodil can be BFF's!