Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Doubled-up

By the by, I've been meaning to make this post for a few days now, but mess happens, you know?

I just wanted to share a few of the "happy places" I visit on the world wide webs (and the like) for when the world seems too much, or just when I need good seeing-eye material. And no, I do NOT mean while at work...

Life2PointOh is a recent addition to the webs and one of the founding editors, Julie Miller, is a fellow friend and Louisiana Tech grad.
My dearie friend Jordan is a contributing writer on the site and does a dynamite job relating to us twenty-something gals in her posts. She should know, because she is a twenty-something gal.
You can read her first inspiring post here.
Like a momma, I am so proud of hers.

Another person that turns my mouth corners to a happy position is Brooke; her and I met during the Tyler Read ages as her Josh and my Chris were bandmates. I've been a faithful blog follower for a while and her posts are consistently thoughtful and entertaining. I love.

If you're feeling cute and crafty (and fashion-y?) head over to A Beautiful Mess and keep wishing you can be half as cute as Elsie. I thank my MIL for that introduction.

My friend Erica (pronounced Urca) is the Founder of the non-profit Pet Education Project, or PEP, to teach kids the importance of properly caring for animals, which is so important! Girl is doing work.

Lastly, René made a vow to post to her blog every.single.day of Lent, and by gosh, she she did it. What a feat!

All of my friends are accomplishing so much, I feel so inadequate!


- Emily McP

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Now, don't make me blush. ;)