Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Birth.

"on this day in history (according to Wikipedia)..."

1869: Jesse James commits first confirmed bank robbery in Gallatin, MO.

1941: The Imperial Japanese Navy attacks U.S. Naval Air Base in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.

1972: the Apollo 17 moon mission is launched.

1982: Chris McPeters is birthed from his mother's wombsack.

My dearest husband (of all the others, he's the dearest) turned a bit older today, and nary a bit wiser.

I kid.

I've been giving him a hard time for being old when really, he's not. That doesn't mean it's any less fun to tease him.

For instance:

Chris is so old, his birth certificate says EXPIRED.

Chris is so old, he went to the antique shop and they kept him.

Chris is SO OLD, he sat behind Jesus in third grade.

thank you, Yo Mama app, for your material

With all that nonsense said...






- Posted from my awesome iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Birthed from my what????? Haha. One of the happiest days of my life too.