Friday, November 5, 2010

Facemash

Dear Mr. Zuckerberg,

My husband and I saw The Social Network last night and the only baffling part about your "story" is that you insist on wearing Adidas slip-ons CONSTANTLY. Sometimes, with socks.

How many pair of those sandals do you own? Is it just the one? Surely you could spring for a new style/color, or something in a closed-toe for the cooler months.

Have you made an endorsement deal with Adidas? What's that? You haven't considered it, but you like my idea? Oh, I see where you're going with this.

Not so fast, Mark. You steal my idea and I'll sue you for millions!

And the joke is on me because you'll still be a billionaire. Which brings me back to, why can you not purchase a decent pair of shoes?

Kindest regards,
Emily

P.s. I need to make a quick buck but am too lazy to come up with something original. Thoughts?



- Posted from my awesome iPhone

No comments: