Monday, March 9, 2009

a sphincter says what?

This was brought to my attention yesterday afternoon. From that point on, my world has officially been rocked.

It's imperative to watch Part 2 to get the full effect, but make sure you have some time. Each vid is about 20 minutes.
Okay, I'll be honest, these videos make me extremely uncomfortable, but they do not fail to fascinate me. I just had to bring this to the attention of others.

If you need further insight on this phenomenon: I married the Eiffel Tower



"I am a woman, and this is a bridge. And despite our vast differences, we are very much in love."

5 comments:

Brooke said...

I'm two minutes into the video and totally appalled and yet unable to stop watching. What the heck!? Is this for real?

emaline said...

it's a complete train wreck and I am afraid to say it's real. Part 2 might be hard to watch.

Katie said...

I am both disturbed and mesmerized.

Katie said...

So I got this for you ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxv6R9fUO74
You're welcome.

emaline said...

you win.