Monday, March 30, 2009

Emily's mixtape of love

Reading Love is a Mix Tape has done three things: evoked tears, induced laughs, and made me compose my own compilation of songs that remind me of the love I have.

All I Need: Radiohead (In Rainbows)
Marry Song: Band of Horses (Cease to Begin)
Never Get Enough of You: Adam Dale
Sparks: Coldplay (Parachutes)
Passenger Seat: Death Cab for Cutie (Transatlanticism)
the Luckiest: Ben Folds (Rockin' the Suburbs)
Coconut Skins: Damien Rice (9)
Sea of Love: Cat Power (the Covers Album)
God Only Knows: the Beach Boys (Pet Sounds)
The Walk: Hanson (the Walk)
Unintended: Muse (Showbiz)
Strangers: the New Frontiers (Mending)
All These Years: Silverchair (Diorama)



Sap-City.

3 comments:

Jordo said...

aww, you didn't have to make me a playlist :)

isn't that the best book ever?

Katie said...

that is one great book.

no we are not swans said...

say bbygrrl. love is a mixtape is my 2nd fave book of all time.
its the reason i love
and the reason i mix