Friday, October 31, 2008

Feelin' Good

I decided to start a list of songs that make me feel good*

And here it is (in no particular order):

Don't Let Me Down-the Beatles
Clocks-Coldplay
Hiro's Song-Ben Folds Five
Dig a Pony-the Beatles
Portions for Foxes-Rilo Kiley
the Weather-Built to Spill (not to be confused with Built for Speed)
Fallen from the Sky-Glen Hansard
Family Tree-Ben Kweller
Rhythm of my Heart-Rod Stewart
Places-Ours
Ode to LRC-Band of Horses
Wouldn't It Be Nice-the Beach Boys
Two of Us-the Beatles
Hang Me Up to Dry-Cold War Kids
Read My Mind-the Killers (new album out this month, how excited am I?!)
Oh Valencia!-the Decemberists
Holland, 1945-Neutral Milk Hotel


*I listed these songs because of A. nostalgia and/or B. the way my body moves when played in the comforts of my car/living room when I'm alone.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Dig A Pony = Awesomeness

no we are not swans said...

i'd put Built for Speed on my list

Anonymous said...

you music gurue!!

chris said...

oh i love that built for speed song! yea thats a good one...