Friday, October 31, 2008

bang bang

Ever since I cut bangs, I don't know if I've been more self-conscious of my hair, or my face. I sometimes feel they just accentuate the roundness of my cheeks and chin. Maybe I'm just delusional (it's quite possible).

Anyway, I was reading Stuff White People Like, and came across this article which made me grin. I even found some characteristics in common with the girls they were describing:

"But for white people, this simple haircut makes a bold declaration by saying that the wearer is artistic, deep, and has probably dated a guy in a band you like"

Now, I feel a little proud and walk with a bit more pep in my step, even though I miss my long hair. Sad face.

long hair, I miss you:


new hair, it's alright I guess:

3 comments:

Brooke said...

I did love the long hair! But the bangs and the color are super cute too!! You pull both off beautifully.

Too bad we can't change color/length, etc. of hair on a day to day basis. I mean, I guess we could if we bought some of those $2 ponytails at the drugstore, but that would be gross.

emaline said...

I know! It sure would be nice to have a wig closet...

no we are not swans said...

when i had bangs i could not wait to grow them out...
now they are grown out and i want them back
but i know if i cut them again, i'll want to grow them out again
sighhhh