Saturday, March 19, 2011

YOU.

MAKE ME FEEL SO YOUNG!

Spring is kinda-sorta here and I am sorta-kinda basking in it's glow.

This time of year is inspiring, isn't it?

This is me:




I am a hydrangea.

I also wouldn't mind being a tulip, poppy, buttercup, or azalea, but I'm saving those for baby names.

Once the Mardi Gras madness dissipated, the McPeters (that's us) took advantage of the most beautiful weekend on God's green earth and spent our time in sunshine.

We lazed, we bathed (in sunlight, you pervs), and spent the contents of our pocketbooks on food and entertainment.

Park and pic-a-nic on Saturday



Lunch provided by
Whole Foods.




Sunday brunch at Stanley (my phone really wanted to correct that to Stankey-I should have let it)




Now the only things in my wallet are grocery receipts and lint.

Speaking of, I decided to go without coffee for Lent, which is similar to going without water. It's not really, I shouldn't compare it to that, but it's hard. I'll extend my appreciation to Bigelow for it's decent alternative to my cravings:




I began writing this post a few days ago and it's another incredible weekend once again.

I'm now going to be a lotus dancing on the sparkling waters of our apartment complex's crystal blue chlorine waters.

Go be your own blossom.

- Emily McP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay...do we need to have the "baby name" discussion again? What is it with you and the flowers? First it was Daffodil (which I quickly vetoed if you remember), and now you're talking Tulip, Poppy, Buttercup, and Azalea? For real? I think it's high time we had another father-daughter heart-to-heart talk about such things...

Much love,
Dad

Green Tea said...

I was looking through some of your content on this site and I think this website is real informative ! Continue putting up.